Twist It Up Comb
AS SEEN ON SHARK TANK — Meet the patented award-winning Twist it Up Comb. Made by a Black man for Black people; its improved design and functionality allow you to effortless grip, creating a more comfortable feel as you create flawless twists with less pulling than a sponge.
This buy leaves your hair looking great, allows you to twist from the roots without breaking, bending, or pulling your hair. Stylings product is easily rinsed off. Try that with a sponge. Yuck. That nasty!
FOR THE CULTURE
- Every purchase helps the Homeless!
Purchases were for my wife and adult children :). They are still learning how to get the best, most consistent desired results using the twist it up comb. At present, my wife has the most challenges. Her hair is very thick, coarse and naturally right coiled. Any suggestions?
Hi Sebastian! Thanks for reaching out.
This is how to best use the Twist It Up Comb:
1. You want to twist with pressure.
2. AFTER hair is twisted, apply hair mousse, creams & leave-in conditioners to soften the hair.
3. Use pomades, butters, or oils if your hair is medium or high coarse.
4. Find your curl pattern, clockwise, counterclockwise or maybe both!
5. Do not pick out hair if longer than 2 inches.
6. Use holding gels/waxes or holding sprays if your hair is mixed or soft. Recommend Twist It Up Gel wax
7. STAY AWAY FROM WATER. If your hair is too wet, the comb will NOT be able to grab your hair.
Let us know what works for you!