I got my Silk pillow case, the brush, as well as some puff cuffs, the leave on conditioner spry and they really changed my daily life
Purchases were for my wife and adult children :). They are still learning how to get the best, most consistent desired results using the twist it up comb. At present, my wife has the most challenges. Her hair is very thick, coarse and naturally right coiled. Any suggestions?
Hi Sebastian! Thanks for reaching out.
This is how to best use the Twist It Up Comb:
1. You want to twist with pressure.
2. AFTER hair is twisted, apply hair mousse, creams & leave-in conditioners to soften the hair.
3. Use pomades, butters, or oils if your hair is medium or high coarse.
4. Find your curl pattern, clockwise, counterclockwise or maybe both!
5. Do not pick out hair if longer than 2 inches.
6. Use holding gels/waxes or holding sprays if your hair is mixed or soft. Recommend Twist It Up Gel wax
7. STAY AWAY FROM WATER. If your hair is too wet, the comb will NOT be able to grab your hair.
Let us know what works for you!
I just love it. Use it every night. Wish they made this size in a clear plastic.